Since I had my daughter Zoe I took photos of her almost everyday especially on her first year. But almost all photos of her was saved on my desktop and hard drive. Then I heard about the Photobook app. I downloaded and got a free 6×6″ photobook as a welcome gift. It’s a 21 pages simple photobook and I only paid, 200 pesos ($4) for the shipping fee.
I layout my photos using my Ipad and adjusted some photos to fit the square layout. But to my surprise upon receiving my book I had a few cropped photos. I wonder why they don’t even checked the photos before printing. I hope they’ll do something about this issue.
So when I ordered my 2nd book, I used Picsart to collage my pictures. I still used my Ipad since Im too lazy to do it on my computer. Haha I also upgraded the paper and paid 245 pesos for the shipping only since I have a code.
This time, upon receiving the book it’s perfect and I like the quality of the paper too.
After having 2 photobooks already, I was curious if their photo prints are okay too. So I ordered 4R sizes. No need to layout you’ll just choose 50 photos that you want to print out. Mine exceeded and paid 249 pesos for 57 photos. I also chose a matte paper finished.
1. They don’t check photos before printing. I suggest to use your computer or collage your photos to avoid cropped pictures.
2. You need a credit card to pay. If you don’t have one I suggest to use Paymaya app.
1.They always have a promo code. Without the code it’ll be costly so just turn on the notification to get notified.
2. You get an instant free 6×6″ simple book upon signing up.
3. The paper and quality are great and worth the money.
4. They shipped via DSL and shipping took only a week. From Malaysia to Philippines.
Will I purchase again?
Ofcourse, I’m already on the process of sorting and editing photos so I can buy photobooks again.
To get started:
1) Download the Photobook app
2) Launch the Photobook app and select Simple Book (6” x 6”)
3) Personalise your photobook by uploading at least 21 of your photos (additional photos will result in extra charges)
4) Apply voucher code before checkout.
5) Tap to upload your project, key in shipping address and pay for shipping fees. That’s it!
Have you tried the photobook app already? I’d love to see your books too! If not, go ahead and download the app and let me know if you have any questions!
Momma ZG ❤